Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys,

For all you people posting on here unsure of whether Aston is for you or unsure about whether you'll get in I was in the same position last year!! Look at my previous posts!!!

Anyways I have settled in very well indeed, passed my first year, and had the best time of my life. More than that..I am now president of the alternative music society!! What I wanted to do was get as many of you who are interested in alternative music to sign up www.altsoc.com and have a look at what we're doing next year. You should sign up at the freshers fair if you like any indie,electro, punk etc. You will meet loads of friends and have an even better time!!

Even if you are pessimistic about getting in have a look and i guarantee the fun in store for you will cheer you up!!

Good luck guys

ReputationRep:
    Which year are you in???what's your advice on freshers week?what would you have done differently??? and whats there to look for?

ReputationRep:
    how is International business?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.