Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi! I'm a swede who wants to study in the UK.
    To be honest I find the whole application process intimidating because it's so different from the swedish one, and I would love to get some help.

    What agencies are there to get help from? What are the "standard" ones international students use for help? That's all I want to know, so I can get more help there.

    Thanks in advance.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    There are no agencies. Use UCAS. It's pretty straightforward. Just do your research.
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.