Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if this has already been posted, and sorry again if I sound silly. But if you can help me I would be greatful.

Let me explain:
    On my accomodation page it says:
    Accommodation Choice:-
    Woodhouse Flats - Single @ £ 83.00 per week for a 41 week let.
    (This is in Red)

then underneath it's got:
    You will be put on a waiting list for the accommodation below. Should a room become available you will be allocated a place at this site.
    Carlton Hill - Single @ £ 71.00 per week for a 43 week let.
    (Also part of it in Red).

Does this mean I have a place in Woodhouse flats?

I haven't recieved any of the following:
    *A contract through the post
    * A contract via Email, or a information pack

Is anyone else in the same boat as me? If so what did you do?

What does the contract/information pack say?

Please help me out, as it's not long until we go to uni, and I don't want to be missing things/not get in.

Thanks.x

ReputationRep:
    It's bizarre indeed...apparently I'm on the waiting list for a deluxe room at opal, which was my second choice after a regular room, saying the same as it did for yours. :confused:

And I don't believe you get anything through email/post unless you have an unconditional offer.

ReputationRep:
    I applied, and my tracking thing said the same as yours except opal instead of woodhouse.

I also didn't receive any notice's or emails or anything, so i emailed them and they basically said i put Carlton Hill as my 1st choice, which im sure i didn't, im sure i put opel, so they changed it and now everythign has been emailed to me and all the packs have been sent out and stuff.

Just give them a ring or email them, see what's up with yours. But mine did look pretty much identical to how yours does now, so maybe you had the same problem, im thinking there's something wrong with the system because im sure i put opal as my 1st choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    I applied, and my tracking thing said the same as yours except opal instead of woodhouse.

I also didn't receive any notice's or emails or anything, so i emailed them and they basically said i put Carlton Hill as my 1st choice, which im sure i didn't, im sure i put opel, so they changed it and now everythign has been emailed to me and all the packs have been sent out and stuff.

Just give them a ring or email them, see what's up with yours. But mine did look pretty much identical to how yours does now, so maybe you had the same problem, im thinking there's something wrong with the system because im sure i put opal as my 1st choice.
    Ditto to above. My 1st and 2nd choices were bizarrely switched around, but it's being sorted now. Defo a problem with the system methinks.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.