Right, in a bit of a pickle and it's rather complicated if anyone can help.
I want to do sociology in September, originally my favourite was Manchester, recived an exclusive lower offer and then I went to Leeds for a weekend away then really enjoyed that... I ended up putting Leeds as my first then Sheffield second, totally discluding Manchester.
Then, I went to Manchester a few weeks ago, really enjoyed it and I've now I've decided I want to go there again. It received an offer of abc for entry requirements. Does anyone know what I should do? My teacher told me at prom to hold out until results day and we'll go through clearing.
Is that okay to do? Does anyone know how to find out the popularity of courses to work out the chances of clearing?
If anyone can offer advice or help, it'll be muchly appreciated!
Or have I left it too late?