Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Verbal offer from Kingston university to study Adult nursing watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone has applied to Kingston university to study bsc adult nursing via clearing ? I recently went to a selection day and I received a verbal offer over the phone. It's been over a week and my ucas status hasn't been updated so there's no official way of confirming my offer. Does this mean the offer still stands or ? Please can anyone shead some light on this issue. I'm getting really worried :/ cheers

ReputationRep:
    Hi sorry I can't offer any insight but I just wanted to say good luck and I hope your offer still stands maybe try giving them a call and inquiring?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by weepingwillows)
    Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone has applied to Kingston university to study bsc adult nursing via clearing ? I recently went to a selection day and I received a verbal offer over the phone. It's been over a week and my ucas status hasn't been updated so there's no official way of confirming my offer. Does this mean the offer still stands or ? Please can anyone shead some light on this issue. I'm getting really worried :/ cheers
    Hi
    This is the number for the admissions team for the Health Social Care and Education they should be able to shed some light on your offer
    +44 (0)20 8417 5733

Emily
    Student ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Hi, not the same uni but I received a verbal offer the very same day for Southampton and I think it ended up taking 3-4 weeks for the Ucas offer to come through. I ended up double checking with the tutor who'd offered and she said admissions were super busy but she'd give them a nudge.

It's seriously nerve racking until you see the actual offer come through!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.