The Student Room Group

What cam i do alone in summer (no friends)

After putting so mucb effort I have to conclusion that noone wants to be my friend it feels so bad and sometimes I feel like crying.

But I wont let it get me down, pain is just temporary I will break through because I know there is something big for me out there.

Of course if i stay inside all summer i will go inside what can I do outside alone?

I already go gym
Reply 1
Fml *if I stay inside all summer i will go insane
Pokemon Go...
Original post by Anonymous
After putting so mucb effort I have to conclusion that noone wants to be my friend it feels so bad and sometimes I feel like crying.

But I wont let it get me down, pain is just temporary I will break through because I know there is something big for me out there.

Of course if i stay inside all summer i will go inside what can I do outside alone?

I already go gym

The gym is really great so keep that one going!

What about taking up a hobby? you can do it alone or join a class and do a team sport/group sport?

have you thought about volunteering somewhere, I really enjoyed volunteering at a charity for young disabled people, I was one of the leaders who took them out for sports activities, it was a great way to meet young people who were my own age volunteering as well as gain some invaluable skills.
Reply 4
Original post by Natalierm2707
The gym is really great so keep that one going!

What about taking up a hobby? you can do it alone or join a class and do a team sport/group sport?

have you thought about volunteering somewhere, I really enjoyed volunteering at a charity for young disabled people, I was one of the leaders who took them out for sports activities, it was a great way to meet young people who were my own age volunteering as well as gain some invaluable skills.

Hobby? In my local area there are no real oppurtubities you have be doing it since birth eg. Football team :frown:

Volunteering is not my thing xD I wisv I could just go out with friends like normal people
Hobby? In my local area there are no real oppurtubities you have be doing it since birth eg. Football team :frown:

Volunteering is not my thing xD I wisv I could just go out with friends like normal people

How do you know that? Oppurtunities are always there if your willing to find them.

Its up to you, but not everyone has the friends who go out or is able to, your not alone.

I already go gym

do what your interested in e.g programming, revision, reading, and acctually trying to make friends by going to events

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending