Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So basically i passed my test today and obviously my friends couldnt believe it, some of them asked for a picture of my pass certifcate, i thought nothing of it and sent it, but now i'm thinking in the future they could use it if we don't stay in contact to put points on or something stupid like that. Is that even possible or am i just paranoid

ReputationRep:
    nah they couldn't do anything don't worry man and congrats for passing!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats. Well done mate. *Did you pass first time? *I wouldn't worry about it . It is not possible to do that as far as I know. Just don't get any points yourself. These speed cameras are every where and it is so easily done..

ReputationRep:
    Well done yourself. You did good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boontai)
    So basically i passed my test today and obviously my friends couldnt believe it, some of them asked for a picture of my pass certifcate, i thought nothing of it and sent it, but now i'm thinking in the future they could use it if we don't stay in contact to put points on or something stupid like that. Is that even possible or am i just paranoid
    Doesn't the certificate have your name on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simonthegreat)
    Congrats. Well done mate. *Did you pass first time? *I wouldn't worry about it . It is not possible to do that as far as I know. Just don't get any points yourself. These speed cameras are every where and it is so easily done..

Yes first time pass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by t s)
    Doesn't the certificate have your name on?
    Correct

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.