The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Private halls?

I am moving to Manchester for university but I haven't yet had the outcome from my student finance! I've been told I won't get it until mid August which is annoying. I am going to have to go into private halls because I already have my results and because I didn't have my student finance outcome, I had to decline my official accommodation offer.

I do not understand when I look at private halls, it says things like "two, three, four, five bed apartments" etc. - does this mean these places are for like groups of friends such as second years etc or will it be full of strangers like first years because thats what I want! I don't want to go in somewhere where I don't know anyone and they're all friends :frown: I hope someone can help me and advise me where to go for!

PS - I know I'm cutting it fine with accommodation, I'm worried I won't even get anywhere I've left it so late???? :frown:
Reply 1
bump
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
I've got a room at Manchester student village I want to sell. It's £115 a week for 44 weeks if your interested :smile:
Reply 3
Yes i am!!!!
Reply 4
Original post by daniels1995
I am moving to Manchester for university but I haven't yet had the outcome from my student finance! I've been told I won't get it until mid August which is annoying. I am going to have to go into private halls because I already have my results and because I didn't have my student finance outcome, I had to decline my official accommodation offer.

I do not understand when I look at private halls, it says things like "two, three, four, five bed apartments" etc. - does this mean these places are for like groups of friends such as second years etc or will it be full of strangers like first years because thats what I want! I don't want to go in somewhere where I don't know anyone and they're all friends :frown: I hope someone can help me and advise me where to go for!

PS - I know I'm cutting it fine with accommodation, I'm worried I won't even get anywhere I've left it so late???? :frown:

Hello, interested in taking over my tenancy at Lambert House next to Piccadilly Station? Its 149 per week, ensuite room, all utility bills and wifi charges included. If you're please contact me ASAP

Quick Reply

Latest