Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat_uk_84)
    doobrie84......my pet is really bad though! Boring it may be, but i have sod all else to do!!
    yay i found you! you're a horse thing!

mine pet is called DrBigBird

i used to play on that years ago-so all my pets are most probably dead now..

i think i might go and have a look if they are still alive..

ReputationRep:
    i know we can fight....somehow, but then we will probably both die, um let me see.... i think fights can be good for making them more brave???

ReputationRep:
    i know we can fight....somehow, but then we will probably both die, um let me see.... i think fights can be good for making them more brave???
    umm... i dunno, as long as dr big bird dont die...

oh dear-school has blocked neopets...and i was looking forward to spending the next half an hour rediscovering the joys that it holds

ReputationRep:
    i think i just chanlleneged you :confused:

ReputationRep:
    argh! i don't get this! Oh well......maybe we have been saved from killing our pets!

ReputationRep:
    argh! i don't get this! Oh well......maybe we have been saved from killing our pets!
    lol i really dont get it, maybe dr big bird is too crap to fight :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    right.....well good luck with Drbigbird! I am off to find a job.....i seriously think i need one if not just for the money...but to kerb the neopetting and as tis_me_lord said....this is becoming addictive! Take care

xxx

ReputationRep:
    right.....well good luck with Drbigbird! I am off to find a job.....i seriously think i need one if not just for the money...but to kerb the neopetting and as tis_me_lord said....this is becoming addictive! Take care

xxx
    ok good luck with your hunt!! see you laters maybe

Neopets!!
    ... Are a waste of time!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm back!

But I'm still heartbroken

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juno_the)
    I'm back!

But I'm still heartbroken
    lol i'm acutally doing alright, some of the games are actually quite fun!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Swim By)
    lol i'm acutally doing alright, some of the games are actually quite fun!
    I used to know how to do the solitaire game that you get about 900 points for, but I've forgotten.

ReputationRep:
    Due to all this time on my hands i have been trying to find ways of keeping myself entertained........so i got directed to this website, but anyway, get to the point katy! i was just wondering if anyone else played on this and if so can they give me some much needed neopoints?
    oh//my...god neopets!!
    i was ADDICTED to this!! for like a year seriously, i havent been on it in ages - my nickname is charlord on it! man, i need to remember my password i had LOADS of neopoints!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    oh//my...god neopets!!
    i was ADDICTED to this!! for like a year seriously, i havent been on it in ages - my nickname is charlord on it! man, i need to remember my password i had LOADS of neopoints!!

play:
    meerca chase
    pyramid
    wheel of fortune
    the ice scating game where you catch things
    the money tree
    set up a shop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    oh//my...god neopets!!
    lol yay! i found you!!

it says you're on holiday in a mystery island! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    lol yay! i found you!!

it says you're on holiday in a mystery island! :rolleyes:
    lol really??? wow - im gonna have a look
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I can't figure out how to give away NP, but I can give items if there's anything you want. I'm ralfs_girl

ReputationRep:
    Get away from neopets while you're still young and starting it. There are people in their 20s and 30s who have been ruined by it. I seen the light before it was too late. Take this advice, Cancel or freeze your account. :eek:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.