Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Screen Shot 2016-08-02 at 4.19.51 AM.png
Views: 196
Size:  25.4 KB

damn, lecture > 2 hours of nothing > lecture > 2 hours of nothing > lecture
    i don't even like lecture to begin with (i'm a seminar fan) and now i have to fill the void of 2 hours (times 2) doing who knows what should I do. it's too short for going back home and too long for just sitting around with friends (if they are even free..).

guys, any suggestion what should I do in the mean time? I just hope there is no attendance, so I can skip 2 of those (like I used to do a lot of times during my 1st year)

ReputationRep:
    Just go to the library and chill lol

ReputationRep:
    Do some work, wander round the shops, chill with your other course mates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fefssdf)
    Just go to the library and chill lol
    library? yuck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beruangmacan)
    library? yuck!
    Is there anyone who lives in halls who you know would let you go there to like chill for a bit ; that timetable would drive me mad like it's so stupid how it's grouped up ; I would be tempted to skip one of them like the last

ReputationRep:
    i can choose which time to attend seminar, but this lecture schedule is not change-able and i'm ****ed for 1 whole semester because of this. the only way I can fix this is to change 1 course. what **** me up even more is that the most minor lecture (macro-econ) is in the middle. the earliest and the latest are the more important one so i can't skip that lol. or i can just skip the middle lecture to go home for 5 hours. yeah, maybe I will just do that. maaaan this schedule is one of the reason students start skipping classes!

please pray for me that macroeconomics lecturer is the usual parrot-type lecturer who read 100% what power point slides say, so I can just skip it and read the lecture at home just fine
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Just spend that time doing coursework/ seminar problems/ any other homework-type stuff, or bring along your laptop/ tablet to watch Netflix/ play games...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beruangmacan)
    Name:  Screen Shot 2016-08-02 at 4.19.51 AM.png
Views: 196
Size:  25.4 KB

damn, lecture > 2 hours of nothing > lecture > 2 hours of nothing > lecture
    i don't even like lecture to begin with (i'm a seminar fan) and now i have to fill the void of 2 hours (times 2) doing who knows what should I do. it's too short for going back home and too long for just sitting around with friends (if they are even free..).

guys, any suggestion what should I do in the mean time? I just hope there is no attendance, so I can skip 2 of those (like I used to do a lot of times during my 1st year)
    OMG I feel sorry for you. If I had that type of timetable I would just go back to my accommodation during the 2 hr breaks (as I only live 5 mins from uni).

ReputationRep:
    Well for me high school was kind of like that. Usually, I would complete my homework, especially in the morning, like right after the fist class, as I had the most energy for it.
    Otherwise, I would play games on a computer, look at videos, relax, eat a meal. Etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Had this type of timetable regularly, often 3 hours, one semester it was 5 hours and I lived too far away to go back and forth so had to remain at the uni. Study or labs, or take some handheld game console (3DS, Vita) with you.

-Do work
    -Chill with mates
    -Chill in Piccadilly
    -Go back to accommodation?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.