The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Daily life maths :colonhash: thats funny :mmm:
I love maths too! Am gonna smash it when i start alevel :ahee::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I always catch a flu when I wake up or go to sleep. It the goes away during the day. It's sooo annoying because you feel so dreadful when you wake up. I keep myself warm but that doesn't help.
Original post by ak143244
Oh yeahhhhh
Wait, uniform shopping?

Lol yh
Haha not for me, my brother :yes: and my little sister who is starting school this year :ahee::ahee: (but she still wears nappy :colonhash: :facepalm:)
If i go grammar school, then yh i'll have a uniform too :colonhash: but i dont mind lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha. I'm so nervous for jamat though. All the imams (leaders) of jamat speak urdu and I don't even understand a word of urdu. Like how could you speak urdu? It's so difficult.
I like homework but not homework if u know what i mean? :biggrin:

Same :frown:

Nah lol i havent either, i dunno which one to buy, but i guess it has to be a big one?
What type of bag do u use?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Lol yh
Haha not for me, my brother :yes: and my little sister who is starting school this year :ahee::ahee: (but she still wears nappy :colonhash: :facepalm:)
If i go grammar school, then yh i'll have a uniform too :colonhash: but i dont mind lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right cool. Little sister wears nappy? How old is she?? (If you don't mind me asking..)
Lucky? How?
You mean Unlucky?
Haha. I'm so nervous for jamat though. All the imams (leaders) of jamat speak urdu and I don't even understand a word of urdu. Like how could you speak urdu? It's so difficult.

What!?! U aint pakistani? , and all this time i thought u were :toofunny:
What do u speak then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Were you a prefect or a head girl in your school?
Same i like uniform coz u dont have to worry about anything :mmm: in the morning lool

Ofc they would :biggrin: :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh right cool. Little sister wears nappy? How old is she?? (If you don't mind me asking..)

She does :colonhash: and she just turned 3 :wink:
Starting school this year :eek:
And i dont mind at all :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
What!?! U aint pakistani? , and all this time i thought u were :toofunny:
What do u speak then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I ain't Pakistani.
My parents speak urdu but I don't.

No. I'm not Pakistani :smile:
How could you be a fluent speaker? I learned some urdu when I was at mosque but I found it so hard. When I speak urdu, I speak in like a way where an English person is saying it if you know what I mean...
How? Tell me! I need to know!

You can just tell :smile:

Original post by mediaya
She does :colonhash: and she just turned 3 :wink:
Starting school this year :eek:
And i dont mind at all :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw bless her.
What!?!?! We all have different thoughts dont we? I thoughts he was **** :tongue:

Ur half bangali and half **** right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol I ain't Pakistani.
My parents speak urdu but I don't.

No. I'm not Pakistani :smile:
How could you be a fluent speaker? I learned some urdu when I was at mosque but I found it so hard. When I speak urdu, I speak in like a way where an English person is saying it if you know what I mean...

Really? What are u then? (if u dont mind me asking) if ur parents can speak urdu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw bless her.

Yep lol
Posted from TSR Mobile
My mum was born in Zambia and My dad by born here (England)
My family is acutally from India somehow. I'm fair looking by the way. Not black and brown or any dark skin colour. So yeah, there's some details about me.
Even though my last name is like a pakistani surname I'm Indian. So weird right?
Original post by mediaya
Really? What are u then? (if u dont mind me asking) if ur parents can speak urdu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Read above
Haha lol
Aww poor u, and there me who used to wake 15 mins early... :mmm:
Thats coz of uniform and i didnt even have breakfast so it was quick lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah those white bloods cells produce antibodies and engluf pathogens. Yeah I get you :smile:

You're so clever Mashallah

Latest