The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;9FghnrIPunA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FghnrIPunA[/video]
Original post by mediaya
Aww hehe, why did u hate english tho?
The one u got a C in, is that lang then?
I hate english too lol :mad2: just hope i pass lang :sad: or else am not gonna go where i want :frown::cry2:

Hehe cool! I love all sciences and maths :ahee: tbh i like all the subjects i did apart from english :tongue: lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cause I suck at it and it's really boring lol english was never my strongest subject. Why do you hate it? Is is same reason as me lol :tongue:

In fact there's a colloration between being good a sciencey subjects (i.e maths etc...) and bad at the artsy subjects ( i.e english etc...) Being good at artsy subjects and bad at the sciencey subjects.

You then get the rare people who are good at both types of subjects. Sadly I don't fit into that category :colonhash:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Possible next cosplay #6:

What's the cosplay for? Is there some anime convention or something or maybe a anime themed party?
Original post by mr T 999
What's the cosplay for? Is there some anime convention or something or maybe a anime themed party?

Minamicon next March. :yes:
image.jpg
Morning-i loged on and that ⬆️
Original post by mr T 999
Cause I suck at it and it's really boring lol english was never my strongest subject. Why do you hate it? Is is same reason as me lol :tongue:

In fact there's a colloration between being good a sciencey subjects (i.e maths etc...) and bad at the artsy subjects ( i.e english etc...) Being good at artsy subjects and bad at the sciencey subjects.

You then get the rare people who are good at both types of subjects. Sadly I don't fit into that category :colonhash:

Lol yh true, and lit is complelty useless tbh :facepalm: boring.... So boring lol
Lol nah, my reasons different, when i came here, it was in years 10 :tongue: and i knew NO ENGLISH, u imagine what it was like :facepalm: and they did all their coursework and stuff, and mine was s***, i knew nothing.... So i did it again in year 11, it was still s***
I still dunno how i managed to do the exam :redface:

Spoiler

Oooh i see! So am the first one:colonhash:

Hehe i met a person that likes both :eek: lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest