The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mr T 999
Despite the health benefits of zamzam water. It contains arsenic which contributes to arsenic poisoning (which can lead to cancer). It also contains potential harmful bacteria :colone:

No way! :colone:
Really! :colone:..... Well someone doesnt know what it is :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Despite the health benefits of zamzam water. It contains arsenic which contributes to arsenic poisoning (which can lead to cancer). It also contains potential harmful bacteria :colone:

The Internet is alwaaaays right. Like I tried searching things up and nothing popped up which was be even close to the truth. The Internet is filled with opinions which are BS at times. I like candy:colone:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
No way! :colone:
Really! :colone:..... Well someone doesnt know what it is :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know what is is :colonhash: I'm not gonna say the whole story you know what it is. So I'll give the give quick version.

Prophet Ibrahim wife hajar run between 2 hills in search of water. God sent a angle who scraped the ground and water starting pouring out. Hajar then put sand and stones around it to enclose it.

The name zamzam comes from the phrase zome zome; which means stop flowing. Hajar has been saying it to stop the water running out. :smile:

Original post by OGGUS
The Internet is alwaaaays right. Like I tried searching things up and nothing popped up which was be even close to the truth. The Internet is filled with opinions which are BS at times. I like candy:colone:

Yes that's true the internet is filled with opinions. But regardless what anyone says including myself this is a sensitive topic. You guys will believe in it no matter what.
(edited 7 years ago)
I know what is is :colonhash: I'm gonna say the whole story who know what it is. So I'll give the give quick version.

Prophet Ibrahim wife hajar run between 2 hills in search of water. God sent a angle who scraped the ground and water starting pouring out. Hajar then put sand and stones around it to enclose it.

The name zamzam comes from the phrase zome zome; which means stop flowing. Hajar has been saying it to stop the water running out. :smile:

Yes that's true the internet is filled with opinions. But regardless what anyone says including myself this is a sensitive topic. You guys will believe in it no matter what.

Omg, how do u know all that:eek:!
Even i dont know the last bit lol:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Omg, how do u know all that:eek:!
Even i dont know the last bit lol:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because I'm very smart :smartass:

Spoiler

I know what is is :colonhash: I'm gonna say the whole story you know what it is. So I'll give the give quick version.

How you know the rest was properly done, or even the water was actual Zamzam water.

Spoiler

That's cute:colondollar:

Spoiler

I agree lol

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dan Castellaneta
Original post by mediaya
I agree lol

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah you should it's really interesting. Each religion has their own cool story, you know I love a good story :biggrin:

It's also gives you a better understanding of their beliefs, values and tradition :yep:

Learning about other religions, cultures and history is one of the ways to stop all the ignorance and hatred in the world. :smile:

People these days know nothing and believe everything the media feeds them :dry: Instead of doing their research and then making a opinion.
Original post by Kwame502
Dan Castellaneta

Homer simpson :colone:
Yeah you should it's really interesting. Each religion has their own cool story, you know I love a good story :biggrin:

It's also gives you a better understanding of their beliefs, values and tradition :yep:

Learning about other religions, cultures and history is one of the ways to stop all the ignorance and hatred in the world. :smile:

People these days know nothing and believe everything the media feeds them :dry: Instead of doing their research and then making a opinion.

Oh lol yh i agree! I want to lol but.... How do i start, like where :hmmmm2: what do i even search? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Oh lol yh i agree! I want to lol but.... How do i start, like where :hmmmm2: what do i even search? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where ever you want lol what religion you always wanted to know about and start from there. :smile: There's loads of stuff online, youtube videos and books about it.

Damn I'm gonna have to start spamming the 100th post is so close
Boom
Booom
Boooom
Booooom
Boooooom
Where ever you want lol what religion you always wanted to know about and start from there. :smile: There's loads of stuff online, youtube videos and books about it.

Damn I'm gonna have to start spamming the 100th post is so close

Oh yh sure, will start by christianity :tongue:

I cba to get it lmao :l

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Oh yh sure, will start by christianity :tongue:

I cba to get it lmao :l

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good choice, why Christianity tho? Do you have Christian friends?

Latest