Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    For breakfast i had a smoothie: 3 bananas, 60g spinach, 1 tbsp flax/linseed, mango.Morning tea: apple and nutsLunch:burrito bowl- beans, lettuce, corn, cucumber, tomatoAfternoon tea: Dr Fuhrmans "anti-cancer" soup-Split pea, Onions, Zucchini, Carrots, Celery, Leeks Mushrooms Dinner: Rice with broccoli, cauliflower and mushrooms
    I also have a cup of tea in the morning and evening (i use rice milk)

I dont do much exercise either.l.

ReputationRep:
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Orthorexia

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I understand that your trying to help but im vegan(and i dont have orthorexia) and in general i dont eat things like chips/lollies because its easier to just grab a carrot out of the fridge than go and buy those things.

Choosing healthy food does not equate to orthorexia. People can adhere to just about any theory of healthy eating without having an eating disorder (with the only caveat that such a diet must provide adequate nutrients). For example, veganism itself is not an eating disorder. Far from it. Veganism can be a wonderful, admirable healthy lifestyle, and its ethical and environmental motivations are exemplary.

ReputationRep:
    As a vegetarian I understand your point. In order to be 'healthy' you should really try to increase your calorie intake. Try to have nuts for example as a snack. There are some nice cooking books and websites with recipes and tips for vegans

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Are you seriously asking this? You think thats unhealthy? ..

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 53
Size:  25.6 KBMy favourite pic right now from vegansidekick

(Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    Lol. Are you seriously asking this? You think thats unhealthy? ..
    Im asking people for their opinions

ReputationRep:
    No-one can tell you at all whether you're healthy just from a meal you ate at a particular day. Your health doesnt change rapidly just from eating one bad meal.

If you are worried about being unhealthy (and also showing symptoms), then I'd recommend seeing a doctor who will be more knowledgeable.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.