Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How far would you go to defend a girls honour? watch

ReputationRep:
    If you could see hard a working gel going downhill, possibly going down the road of alcohol and carnal pleasures. What would you do as a contemporary/neighbour/admirer to get her back on track?

ReputationRep:
    Whip out my long sword :smug:

ReputationRep:
    You shouldn't use too much gel as it could contribute to hair loss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atlas Thugged)
    Whip out my long sword :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Das it gyal, bow to my greatness

ReputationRep:
    I'd tell her to read this thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atlas Thugged)
    Das it gyal, bow to my greatness
    She was banging her head on the table

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    She was banging her head on the table
    She was banging something on the table...
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Nu Garage)
    If you could see hard a working gel going downhill, possibly going down the road of alcohol and carnal pleasures. What would you do as a contemporary/neighbour/admirer to get her back on track?
    This is messed up. Precisely what business is it of yours to be bothered about her honour? If she wanst to drink or have sex and its consenting then what its none of your business.

If she had an alcohol problem or was putting her health at risk, then you might check she is ok and point her in the right direction i.e GP if she had a serious problem but otherwise stay out. Her life and her freedom to choose.

Not the job of the neighbour to interfere.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like OP wouldn't be able to help much anyway - sounds like she's dealing with some ****, and the reasons for that are probably pretty deep. If you're looking to fix her (as the title definitely implies), and not help her, then you aren't going to get anywhere, and may actually make her feel worse. If you genuinely want to help her for her sake, and not so you can feel like a knight in shining armour, tell her you're worried about her and suggests she speaks to her GP. Don't expect her to take your advice, and don't expect her to be magically fixed, because that's not how the real world (or potential addictions) work.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.