The Student Room Group

Fancy Dress Ideas

Hi,

I'm going on a fancy dress themed night out soon and need some ideas please! What have you guys worn in the past? Anything you'd like to wear if given the chance? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little Old Me
Hi,

I'm going on a fancy dress themed night out soon and need some ideas please! What have you guys worn in the past? Anything you'd like to wear if given the chance? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Think of things you like.

I've only ever dressed up once for Halloween. and the theme was "ensemble outfit" which means you pick a theme but you gotta go all out. So I dressed up as an 80s Pimp. So I had the hat, the gold dollar chain and the cane to go with it. It just means accessories basically.

I've always wanted to do a superhero theme, or a Disney Horror prince and princesses theme night.

It's honestly up to you and what you and your group of friends will like.

Also depends on how old you are. fancy dress means fancy dress not an excuse to dress so inappropriately like most girls do!
Original post by The Empire Odyssey
Think of things you like.

I've only ever dressed up once for Halloween. and the theme was "ensemble outfit" which means you pick a theme but you gotta go all out. So I dressed up as an 80s Pimp. So I had the hat, the gold dollar chain and the cane to go with it. It just means accessories basically.

I've always wanted to do a superhero theme, or a Disney Horror prince and princesses theme night.

It's honestly up to you and what you and your group of friends will like.

Also depends on how old you are. fancy dress means fancy dress not an excuse to dress so inappropriately like most girls do!

Thanks for your reply. That sounds cool. Before your reply I was thinking Minnie Mouse, as she's my favourite Disney character, and also a superhero as there was something about them on TV. I dressed as a Devil at Halloween once and as a Disney Princess on another night out. I was wondering if I have any wacky clothes I could pass off as fancy dress x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending