Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi fellow students,

I have a lovely room available in a fun 7 bedroom house just a couple of minutes away from the university and right next to the gym and supermarkets (Coop, Sainsbury's, Drake Circus shopping Centre etc). Unfortunately I won't be continuing my studies so I need someone to replace me in this house.

The room is fully furnished, with it's own bathroom and inclusive of all bills. The price is £110 per week. Location is definitely the biggest winner for this house. Everything you need is just a few steps away.

No deposits and no admin fees!

Let me know if someone would interested and I'll provide you with more information.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Plymouth University resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.