Jaderrs93
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey, I have just accepted my room offer at Amandos court at Parham. I have a standard superior en suite room. I was wondering what size bed was in this room

Also I was wondering if anyone else will be staying in Amandos court or another place at Parham
mld
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
They are all single rooms, so there will be a single bed. In fact I think all CCCUs rooms are singles, as we were looking for a double for married students, to no success!
Jaderrs93
Rep:
?
(Original post by mld)
They are all single rooms, so there will be a single bed. In fact I think all CCCUs rooms are singles, as we were looking for a double for married students, to no success!
Its really confusing because in the virtual tours the rooms they have to show both have double beds in lol.

Im trying to find out the difference between standard en suite and superior standard en suite and the only thing i can think of is bed size.

P.s they should have places for married couples like apartments and stuff :-),
Jaderrs93
Rep:
?
(Original post by mld)
Update - Superior rooms have double beds in
mld
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thanks, we've now got our own flat sorted.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.87%
It's just nice to be back! (166)
27.21%
Not great so far... (218)
35.74%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.18%

Watched Threads