Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone from the Fallowfield campus could help me: I've applied for Fallowfield self catered accomodation (Richmond and Sheavyn House), do you know what equipment/ cooking tools are already provided in the accomodation, as in stuff you do't need to buy before you arrive i.e, toaster/ kettle/ pans??
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.