Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

Here's the story: I got an unconditional offer for a PG course, I signed and mailed back the acceptance of offer form.

Now I'm wondering if they send an official certificate of acceptance, cause I haven't received any, and the problem is, in order to get a loan the offer letter doesn't seem enough for the bank, they need proof that I have accepted that offer.

Is it normal that they don't send an acknowledgment of receipt of the acceptance of offer???

--------------
    MSc in Advanced Computer Science.

ReputationRep:
    is the offer of accocomation going to be good enough for a bank??

but, yes, they do..
    they sent me one anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Well, it seems the accommodation offer isn't enough according to the bank.

God, I'm worried I won't have enough time to get a visa. I requested the admissions office for a certificate of acceptance last tuesday... no response yet.

I might call on monday.

ReputationRep:
    just call them on monday,
    explain the situation.
    at the end of the day, we are paying the uni a lot of money for accomodation, surely a little bit of help wouldnt got a miss...

ReputationRep:
    I am in the same boat. I have sent the acceptance form of my master, I have accepted through the Self Service and since 14 days I am waiting the Letter of Acceptance so as to use it for booking at a private hall. Also, do you receive for PG studies the Letter of Acceptance with any other document or certificates?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.