Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the hottest temperature you've ever experienced? Watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by longsightdon)
    Fellow Viet boi here. I went to Vietnam for 3 weeks, I almost died XD. Too used to rainy Manchester haha
    Aw thats so lucky of you. I havent been back for ages and cant this summer because my passport had to be sent away for something else :cry: what was the average temp there when you went ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    Aw thats so lucky of you. I havent been back for ages and cant this summer because my passport had to be sent away for something else :cry: what was the average temp there when you went ?
    lool this was when i was like 8 I forget to mention XD wayyy too expensive to go back, probs going to have to wait til i grad uni with a job until i can go again. and im pretty sue it was something like high 30s and then 40ish when i went hanoi

ReputationRep:
    Iraq-40-50*C
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    lool this was when i was like 8 I forget to mention XD wayyy too expensive to go back, probs going to have to wait til i grad uni with a job until i can go again. and im pretty sue it was something like high 30s and then 40ish when i went hanoi
    Ooh thats sensible. Since its my first time in ages i have to go with my family and theyre still working so its next summer then ;-( what are you doing this summer then?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh thats sensible. Since its my first time in ages i have to go with my family and theyre still working so its next summer then ;-( what are you doing this summer then?
    Ah I see. And waiting for results day mainly, other than that just the usual anime, manga and k drama XD

50 degrees
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Ah I see. And waiting for results day mainly, other than that just the usual anime, manga and k drama XD
    Same! Im currently watching reply 1997 and flower in the prison. What dramas are u watching ?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    48 degrees in Death Valley. Not pleasant one bit

ReputationRep:
    49 in Turkey in 2012.. I'm in turkey at the moment and it's not gone past 38 so I must have gone during a heatwave back then...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Same! Im currently watching reply 1997 and flower in the prison. What dramas are u watching ?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    128°F or 54°C in Palm Springs, California

ReputationRep:
    47 Degrees. That gave me some issues

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    128°F or 54°C in Palm Springs, California
    Fine. You win

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently living and dying in 38C with busted air conditioning. Highest was probably 45C in Florida, the humidity there was insane.

ReputationRep:
    I think around 30°c or there abouts. I was outside and I felt more dizzy and hot, probably due to the fact I had food poisoning lol.*

ReputationRep:
    I only just got into k drama in April so I'm on the new dramas mainly. Watching doctors, uncontrollably fond, W weekly. Just finished IRIS (which was DOPEEE) and watching Please come back, mister which I'm seriously liking

ReputationRep:
    42ºC in Bosnia
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Oh god, so many people saying 40ºC+! Even the thought of being somewhere that hot makes me feel ill. The hottest I remember is about 35ºC. It was years ago when I was in primary school, and I ended up getting time off because I'd get ill after just a few minutes outside Even now, I struggle to deal with anything above about 22ºC. It feels so suffocating and awful. Working in retail never helped. Even in winter, the warmth of all the tills working would have me passing out!

ReputationRep:
    Temp: 39. 3°C

Where: In my body right now

Effect: enzymes getting denatured...

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.