Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    are the rox wristbands worth getting?

ReputationRep:
    yeah i've heard they're unreal! have you seen their videos on their facebook page?! my cousin goes to brighton and said the rox freshers events were way better than the official uni ones last year and way cheaper! i'm defo getting one off their facebook page asap because they sell out every year apparently. my logic is that if i get a wristband but my flatmates don't then they can still go on the night out and just pay a little more on the door, but if i get freshers tickets from uni and they don't then they can't buy those last minute and i've wasted my money because i wouldn't want to go alone!!

ReputationRep:
    yeeeeeeeeeeeee i've already bought mine off facebook! video on their fb looks sick. can't wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrankieDav)
    yeeeeeeeeeeeee i've already bought mine off facebook! video on their fb looks sick. can't wait
    yeah all their videos look so good. can't believe they've had people like snoop dog and jason derulo?!

ReputationRep:
    what about the big bar crawl??

ReputationRep:
    yeah i've heard thats quite good to meet people but i know someone who went and got separated from all their friends when they were put into groups so i'm not sure! rox just look like really good nights out at the clubs in town with pretty cheap drinks so a bit more chill than uni organised events i think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomPhillips118)
    yeah all their videos look so good. can't believe they've had people like snoop dog and jason derulo?!
    yeah and kid ink and pia mia!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by u97)
    what about the big bar crawl??
    yeah i think i might go to that as well as the rox stuff, tbh its the only other event that looks pretty decent!

ReputationRep:
    Hello, last year i was a fresher and got a rox wristband, I would not recommend buying one, although I would not say they are a total waste of money, most people that had one almost saved enough money to cover the cost, although most of events are not exclusive to the wristband, rather you get a couple quid of. The reason me and my flatmates did not think they were good is because they often 'forced' you into going to an event over another event, because you get a bit of, rather than just going where you truly want to go.

On the other hand some people were also pleased with them, but they are typically still on sale during freshers week so it might be a good idea to see if your flatmates are getting them as well, and then picking one up then. If i remember correctly, you can buy them from the student union, which is where my flatmates got theirs.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.