Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I've got a room at Victoria Hall that I won't be using, and Victoria hall will charge £100 to find someone else to use the room. All I need to do is give them a name and contact details, and I can avoid that charge. If anyone is going to University in Newcastle and needs a room, let me know if you can.
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.