Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, hope someone can help me put my mind at ease or confirm my fears, either way So I uploaded my FMA assignment yesterday that was due today at 2:00 pm, however few hours ago I realised (stupid mistake) that I had to edit my submission name (i.e edit file name on moodle) but now after clicking "updated" I am now getting "Assignment was submitted 4 hours 3 mins late"I only edit the file name through moodle, not delete my FMA and uploading it again.I can see this however below on edit submission pageLast modified 2 August 2016, 6:03 PMCreated 1 August 2016, 6:48 PMSize 69.1KB
    I guess I am just worried and wondering if this will be considered as a "late submission" or not?
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean you can't edit it due to it being past the dead line? If so, it shouldn't make such a difference as you still uploaded it from your Moodle account so they will know who it came from

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iHammmy)
    Do you mean you can't edit it due to it being past the dead line? If so, it shouldn't make such a difference as you still uploaded it from your Moodle account so they will know who it came from
    Hi,

Thanks for the reply but what I meant is I was able to edit a file name (through moddle) but after clicking "update" the upload time changed from being 19 hours early to 4 hours something late and was just wondering if they will look at it as a "late" submission because of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by julietta2020)
    Hi,

Thanks for the reply but what I meant is I was able to edit a file name (through moddle) but after clicking "update" the upload time changed from being 19 hours early to 4 hours something late and was just wondering if they will look at it as a "late" submission because of it.
    Not sure if Moodle logs uploads or not but hopefully it does If it doesn't you might just have to explain to them the story and hope they believe you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iHammmy)
    Not sure if Moodle logs uploads or not but hopefully it does If it doesn't you might just have to explain to them the story and hope they believe you
    Its all good. I just received a reply from my class tutor that my assignment won't be marked late

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.