Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

You've landed a lead part in a BIG upcoming series.What's the first thing you'll do? Watch

Hi amazing peeps

I've been auditioning for an upcoming series the past month. I've now been called back twice. If I'm called back gain- I'll meet the director and producers. If they like me, I get the part. If not- I don't.
    Lately, I've been thinking about the possibilities for the first, and I can't believe that I feel this way- but I'm dreading getting the part!
    I don't know how I'll react. Haven't got a clue who I'd tell first.
    I'm jinxing it now , but it's getting me tingly inside.

What would guys do?

ReputationRep:
    I'd commit to Instagram and start collecting them phat sponsorship dollars.

ReputationRep:
    Don't tell anyone, arrogance is never the way

ReputationRep:
    Keep it to yourself? Tell only your close family members, and don't post it on any social sites? If you don't get the role, you'll look bad after bragging about it since its no guarantee you landed anything and producers can change their mind anytime.

(Original post by SmileyVibe)
    Keep it to yourself? Tell only your close family members, and don't post it on any social sites? If you don't get the role, you'll look bad after bragging about it since its no guarantee you landed anything and producers can change their mind anytime.
    Haven't told anyone that I've reached this stage apart from my fam, and don't have social sites to post to- no worries to that
    As for bragging- that's not really been an incentive at all. I just want to make my family proud and make life easier for them. Thanks for replying

(Original post by GUMI)
    Don't tell anyone, arrogance is never the way
    Nope. Arrogance is never the way.
    I haven't told anyone apart from my close family.

Aside from telling people,
    Just imagining checking my email at the Bus Stop after work
    I'm kind of scared that I'll cry and people will think I'm crying for no reason lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Haven't told anyone that I've reached this stage apart from my fam, and don't have social sites to post to- no worries to that
    As for bragging- that's not really been an incentive at all. I just want to make my family proud and make life easier for them. Thanks for replying
    Hopefully you land the role! Congrats anyway.

(Original post by G8D)
    I'd commit to Instagram and start collecting them phat sponsorship dollars.
    I don't think I'm that good looking for Instagram lol
    That wouldn't even be on my mind though

(Original post by SmileyVibe)
    Hopefully you land the role! Congrats anyway.
    Fingers crossed! Thanks a lot dude!

5 days and I still haven't heard back :cry2::cry2::cry::cry::cry:
    They have me like this now:
    Attachment 568100

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.