The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

When exactly will we recieve our money?

So uni is just around the corner now, I was wondering about what I need to buy and how much it will all cost. I will basically need to spend at least a grand on a new laptop, tv, clothes, uni stuff, transportation...etc.

Can any current students please tell me when EXACTLY they received their loan money? Because I'm not sure how they expect us to pay all this money, plus a bloody £150 accomodation deposit, and survive freshers week without our loan money?
This is what I see when I log into the student finance website.

As for scholarships and other grant money I have no idea and would also like to know.
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by SlimShady96
So uni is just around the corner now, I was wondering about what I need to buy and how much it will all cost. I will basically need to spend at least a grand on a new laptop, tv, clothes, uni stuff, transportation...etc.

Can any current students please tell me when EXACTLY they received their loan money? Because I'm not sure how they expect us to pay all this money, plus a bloody £150 accomodation deposit, and survive freshers week without our loan money?

Yes you need to pay from your own pocket to secure the place and confirm.First installment will be around 26th September hopefully from which you will need to pay part of your accomodation rent if you are living in the halls and if you are planning to pay in installments and the rest of the money to spend on your own expenses. i work weekends for the extra money to keep up and not go bankrupt :biggrin:
I know right! My uni wants me to pay £250 for my uni deposit like where the hell am I going to get the money. I explained to them my financial situation and they are super careless :/ they don't give a **** and want the money now lol.

I am working soon so hopefully I won't get too broke in uni and I am also working part time in uni.
isint the first payment like the week before freshers week?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending