Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've done over an hours cardio training today; ate really healthy meals, no snacks. And then about 15 minutes ago I had two massive bowls of Weatabix mini's. AGH. Gonna lock them up!

(Original post by Insincere Dave)
    two massive bowls of Weatabix mini's
    Which i'd imagine amasses to about 300 calories.

I wouldn't worry too much about it.

ReputationRep:
    How dare you.. *shakes head*

ReputationRep:
    think you had better get back on the running machine :p:

ReputationRep:
    just have the mindset that you will burn it off next time you go to the gym

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Business Man)
    just have the mindset that you will burn it off next time you go to the gym
    true true. and next time i may have more restraint!

ReputationRep:
    Woe is me. I think you worry too much, and soem people worry way too much about fitness etc. Lol, maybe it's just 'cos I'm lazy or something. xD I just eat, end of, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sambo1989)
    Woe is me. I think you worry too much, and soem people worry way too much about fitness etc. Lol, maybe it's just 'cos I'm lazy or something. xD I just eat, end of, lol.

:tumble:

ReputationRep:
    thats why your supposed to do it slowly, the bigger the shock the higher the likelyhood you will revert back to your previous weight/size.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.