Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone else looking forward to the Thunderbirds film? watch

ReputationRep:
    I am!

I can't wait! I LOVED the show as a kid, and it will be soooooo cool to see the film. To be honest, I don't care if the movie is AWFUL (although I don't think it will be); just the fact that it will remind me of my childhood will make it an entertaining experience.

I'm so excited!!! I love Thunderbirds!

ReputationRep:
    when i saw the teaser trailer in the cinema i was

but then i saw the tv trailer and it looks shite ;(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)

but then i saw the tv trailer and it looks shite ;(
    yah, I saw that too and it worried me a lil bit. I don't expect it to be an EXCELLENT film, but the fact that it's Thunderbirds makes me look forward to it nonetheless. Silly stuff like seeing the team all lined up by their pictures etc will be the bits I like coz it reflects the show more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SugarPlum)
    yah, I saw that too and it worried me a lil bit. I don't expect it to be an EXCELLENT film, but the fact that it's Thunderbirds makes me look forward to it nonetheless. Silly stuff like seeing the team all lined up by their pictures etc will be the bits I like coz it reflects the show more.
    and of course

5.... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1....

THUNDERBIRDS ARE GOOOOOOOOO

ReputationRep:
    No. It should never have been made. It simply serves to strip the original of all it's charm.

Is nothing sacred anymore?

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking forward to the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory film more! Johnny Depp!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    I'm looking forward to the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory film more! Johnny Depp!
    Abso-freakin-lutely!!!!! I can't WAIT for that one. Johnny is sooo fine and I love Charlie and the Chocolate Factory too. Ah, thanks for putting that lovely thought in my head...

ReputationRep:
    Abso-freakin-lutely!!!!! I can't WAIT for that one. Johnny is sooo fine and I love Charlie and the Chocolate Factory too. Ah, thanks for putting that lovely thought in my head...
    Lol, you're welcome

ReputationRep:
    unfortunately i was lookin forward 2 it but trailer makes it look crap!
    really fake looking.
    much more excited about a sharks tale the new dreamworks film about a vegetarian shark hehe

ReputationRep:
    I am!

I can't wait! I LOVED the show as a kid, and it will be soooooo cool to see the film. To be honest, I don't care if the movie is AWFUL (although I don't think it will be); just the fact that it will remind me of my childhood will make it an entertaining experience.

Hell yeah I used to love the series.

Alan was always my favourite character, and I never thought he got enough screen-time on the series, but he seems to be the main focus of this movie

And I don't care if it's an awful film - it's thunderbirds and thus supposed to be cheesey.

ReputationRep:
    I am!

NO. BUSTED + IMITATION OF PUPPETS = TERRIBLE FILM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acid_Rain)
    Hell yeah I used to love the series.

Alan was always my favourite character, and I never thought he got enough screen-time on the series, but he seems to be the main focus of this movie

And I don't care if it's an awful film - it's thunderbirds and thus supposed to be cheesey.
    Yay!!! Someone agrees with me!!! Alan and Gordon used to be my favourites. Hee! I'm so excited!

ReputationRep:
    Yay!!! Someone agrees with me!!! Alan and Gordon used to be my favourites. Hee! I'm so excited!
    I was looking forward to it because I used to love Thunderbirds, but then I read this:

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/thi...p?story=540679

ReputationRep:
    i like it in puppets! its nt thunderbirds otherwise!!

ReputationRep:
    i'll watch it... a childhood fascination has not stopped

tho the fact that busted are doing the soundtrack has deterred me slightly!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.