Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I'm going into my second year at Uni and therefore am moving into a rented place for the first time, which involves doing the bills ourselves.
    We were contacted by a company called The Tenant Shop who did a bill comparison thing and recommended us to go with the cheapest option which is by someone called extraenergy (one of the cheap ones but with not so great customer support I think) and I just noticed on an email that after about 5 weeks (next week now) they would contact us in order to get some meter readings, but I'm just concerned that none of us are actually going to be around for the next month due to it being the holidays and I'm just wondering if that is going to be a problem?
    Thanks in advance

    I suggest you change the times and dates to suite you ASAP because there wont be much time left .
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Downing Students

Universal Student Living

“Over 25 years of perfecting the student accommodation experience. Downing Students. Accommodation Made for you”

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.


Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.