Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    At what age can you legally drive in the uk ..
    I am 17 yr old does this mean I am eligible to drive here in the uk.

(Original post by robin567)
    at what age can you legally drive in the uk ..
    I am 17 yr old does this mean i am eligible to drive here in the uk.
    i dont think so

ReputationRep:
    Yeah

ReputationRep:
    at 17 you can learn how to drive
    you need a provisional licence to first
    but yes at the age of 17 you should be able to learn and drive legally once you passed all of the tests

ReputationRep:
    Yes, 17 is correct. But next time, you can check by using a website called Google, I recommend you try it out. And then you won't need to wait almost half an hour for the correct answer.

ReputationRep:
    Yes you can start learning at 17, just remember to apply for your provisional license and to find a decent instructor who is ADI approved.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.