Charles Russell Speechlys experiences?

Watch this thread
itsreem55
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Anyone have experience with the firm and their interviewing style, post-merger? Just got video interview and I'm sure it's the 60 second one in front of the screen.
nonlawgrad
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Hi, can i ask which office you applied to?
itsreem55
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by nonlawgrad)
Hi, can i ask which office you applied to?
Guildford, you?
credodisi
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Evening. I just did their vac scheme in London - the video interview is automated, you will be asked 5 questions, be given 30 seconds to think about your answer, and 60 seconds to record your answer. Each answer cannot be re-recorded.
nonlawgrad
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
London. Good luck with the video interview!
diana1996
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by credodisi)
Evening. I just did their vac scheme in London - the video interview is automated, you will be asked 5 questions, be given 30 seconds to think about your answer, and 60 seconds to record your answer. Each answer cannot be re-recorded.
hi there!

I have just been invited to do the video interview and wondering what the types of question where? were they more competency based or more commercial/client based? I would really appreciate any help you can give!

Thanks in advance x
credodisi
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by diana1996)
hi there!

I have just been invited to do the video interview and wondering what the types of question where? were they more competency based or more commercial/client based? I would really appreciate any help you can give!

Thanks in advance x
All questions were competency.
diana1996
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
All questions were competency.
Thank you for your help!
jponnolay
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Could you give any examples of the competency based questions that were asked?
AidanRoot
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Hi,

Please could anyone tell me what the interview questions are like on the video interview? i would appreciate it so much, thank you!
giuginello
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hey there! I have just been invited to the VI and was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to prepare best?
ellarc123
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hi, can i ask what type of questions they asked you? were they competency based?
aken96
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I've just completed my video interview for the VS and they were 5 competency based questions, quite standard ones. Good luck!
ellarc123
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
what kind of thing did they ask? were there any odd questions like
aken96
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hi, do you remember how long it took for them to get back to you after completing the video interview?
Thanks
kiwibird78999
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by aken96)
Hi, do you remember how long it took for them to get back to you after completing the video interview?
Thanks
Not sure whether this is still helpful but they got back to me a week later
Shescris1
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Does anyone have any advice they can share from the CRS assessment centre and partner interview?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (24)
18.6%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (14)
10.85%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.75%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
17.05%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (33)
25.58%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
20.16%

Watched Threads