The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Talybont Court, Cardiff Uni

I'm gonna stay at Talybont Court pursuing an MBA in Cardiff Uni, anybody else?
Talybont Court House 1 Second Floor Flat 2A Room 14
I'm from India. Will be there by Sep. 14
Reply 1
Original post by ArunBabuThomas

Hey, I'm in Talybont court too, but different house - we've got a facebook group, you might be able to find people in your flat more easily there :smile: - https://www.facebook.com/groups/945557522190475/
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
House 2 was 90% desi when I stayed there last year, so you should have no trouble fitting in if you're worried about that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
House 2 was 90% desi when I stayed there last year, so you should have no trouble fitting in if you're worried about that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope so too. Thanks a lot :biggrin:
That's really nice! Which house are you in? Thanks for the FB group. My approval is pending tho :P
Original post by LC383
Hey, I'm in Talybont court too, but different house - we've got a facebook group, you might be able to find people in your flat more easily there :smile: - https://www.facebook.com/groups/945557522190475/
Reply 5
That's really nice! Which house are you in? Thanks for the FB group. My approval is pending tho :P

I'm in House 2! :smile: Oh don't worry, I'm sure the admin will accept your request to join soon:smile:
I'm moving there from the US. How many floors in Taly Court House 1? Is it a pretty quiet house? I'm not one for partying and I like to have it quiet for studying. Also where are the laundry facilities? Sorry for all the questions, I just like to know what I'm getting into :smile:
HI everyone. I've been offered Talybont Court House 1, Second Floor Flat 2C, Room 21. I just thought I'd get other opinions regarding Talybont Court. Ive done my own research but it would be nice to hear from people that may be staying there. What are the good points about talybont court. Does House 1 have larger rooms than House 2 or are they the same size. Is it fairly sociable?
Reply 8
House 3 Sixth Floor Flat S anybody?
(edited 7 years ago)

Hiya. I'll be in the same house and same floor. Im in flat 2C room 21.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending