Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

Thought I would see who else is taking up hospital accommodation at Salisbury so we could all get to know each other?? (I know its 6 weeks away, but still...!)

I may even start up a Facebook group for us if anyone is interested? x

ReputationRep:
    Hi,I'm starting an adult nursing course at Bournemouth and my placement is Salisbury and I'm also staying within the accommodation at the hospital! I'm a bit worried and nervous and was wondering how you felt about everything? Also, I'd be really interested in a facebook group so that I can get an idea of who else is doing the same thing as me.Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    Ive set up a group on facebook called BU Nursing Salisbury Sept 2016. Feeo free to add yourselves to the group ☺ xxx

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm also going to study at Salisbury BU Nursing, but I can't find your page on Facebook! Is there any way I could be added to it? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annaacunningham)
    Hi,I'm starting an adult nursing course at Bournemouth and my placement is Salisbury and I'm also staying within the accommodation at the hospital! I'm a bit worried and nervous and was wondering how you felt about everything? Also, I'd be really interested in a facebook group so that I can get an idea of who else is doing the same thing as me.Thanks x
    Hi, I'm in the exact same boat as you! Adult nursing in Sept with Salisbury placement, I'm excited and nervous, eek! Does anyone know when/where you can find out which flat in hospital accommodation you're staying? I emailed the accommodation lady and she said they'll know numbers mid August, but I wasn't sure how you found out where you'd be? x

ReputationRep:
    Whats your name on Facebook i will add you. Its just BU Nursing Sept 2016.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondebabi88)
    Whats your name on Facebook i will add you. Its just BU Nursing Sept 2016.
    Thank you!! Polly Branagan-Harris, Ive got a black and white profile picture if that helps x

ReputationRep:
    Hi Polly i think i have added you on facebook - if you accept my friend request then I can add you to the group.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.