Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi,

so I've been dating with one girl but got quite jealous. I really mind when she's going out with some of her male friends although I'm sure there is nothing going on. It's the same when I just see her talking with some boy and even just laugh or something. I know it's stupid and I shouldn't be so jealous but I can't help it. We were talking about it only once and she said to me that she mind it a little.

This is probably because my ex-gf cheated on me repeatedly. I was suspicious a lot about her but never seem to find out any proof and she was still saying how I'm crazy and that that's not true and I'm just over jealous and paranoid. Well, once I finally get a proof of her cheating to me and later I found out that she cheated on me repeatedly with several partners. She even cheated on me the very same day we get together.

So now I'm having serious trust issues especially when I found out that my best friend was one of the guys my ex-gf cheated on me with.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that you were cheated on makes it partially excusable/understandable I think. Generally I'm quite a jealous person as well, it does get better over time though, you just need to learn to trust her. Talk to her about it more man Best solution. She can reassure you.

(Original post by Elastichedgehog)
    The fact that you were cheated on makes it partially excusable/understandable I think. Generally I'm quite a jealous person as well, it does get better over time though, you just need to learn to trust her. Talk to her about it more man Best solution. She can reassure you.
    Yeah. So was I told by my friend but then on the other hand. So did my ex-gf. Keep reassuring me and how did that worked out. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah. So was I told by my friend but then on the other hand. So did my ex-gf. Keep reassuring me and how did that worked out. :/
    This new girl isn't your ex though Don't presume she's the same.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.