Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey i just finished applying for a part time job at my local hollister and im real confused
    at the end of the application, it asked me to select a group interview date ideal for me, and there was only one available for just under a months time, so i chose it
    i then received an email saying

'Your application will remain active for 30 days from the date of your application. You may attend any group interview scheduled at the store where you submitted your application before the date of 2016-09-02.'

does this mean i just turn up on the day i chose the interview?
    HOWEVER, the day of the interview i selected (the only option) is September 2nd, at 4pm. the day it says my application expires
    should i ring the store to check?? im so confused please someone help

ReputationRep:
    That sounds odd, you completed the application form and were automatically able to select an interview date? Odd.

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure the company is going to be around much longer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    That sounds odd, you completed the application form and were automatically able to select an interview date? Odd.
    My exact thoughts, from what im presuming I now just turn up at the date and time i selected
    The application was vague too, didnt have to attach a CV, or write anything about myself
    hmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beckieyh)
    hey i just finished applying for a part time job at my local hollister and im real confused
    at the end of the application, it asked me to select a group interview date ideal for me, and there was only one available for just under a months time, so i chose it

'Your application will remain active for 30 days from the date of your application. You may attend any group interview scheduled at the store where you submitted your application before the date of 2016-09-02.'

HOWEVER, the day of the interview i selected (the only option) is September 2nd, at 4pm. the day it says my application expires
    I have an interview this week for Hollister. They called me up today to confirm that I was coming.

I'll tell you how mine goes.

ReputationRep:
    Did you have to provide references? I want to apply can anyone tell me? Thanks 😊😊

ReputationRep:

just had mine. I drop you some advice on pm if you're feeling anxious.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I just applied to my local Hollister too and got the same email where it says I can turn up to any other group interview before my interview next month. Could I just turn up on either a Tuesday and Friday because thats when they have them or shall I call the store and ask ahead?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guls)
    hey would you mind pming me please? I'm thinking about applying soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guls)
    hey i only just saw this!
    i had my interview yesterday and just had a call offering me the job
    how did yours go?

ReputationRep:
    hey i only just saw this!
    i had my interview yesterday and just had a call offering me the job
    how did yours go?
    it was a good experience unfortunately didnt get the call!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I know this is from a year ago but I’ve just applied for a job at Hollister and received the same response, did you end up just turning up on the day of the interview you chose??Thanks!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.