Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

First time having sex panic watch

Announcements

Hi all, I am a very bad worrier and im unsure what to do
    I had sex for the very first time but in the middle we noticed the condom had split so we stopped
    But around/ 10-15 mins later thats when the ejaculation happen but not inside

As this is my first time and the condom split im worried if there is a small chance anything could have happen before we noticed it split (he pulled right out thats how we noticed and i didn't feel anything) He also insists he did not do any ejaculations inside me as we just got started, and we both would have felt something, so we pulled out and it was a good 5- 10 mins after.

Cause its my first time i am freaking out if there is a small chance of any pregnancy?

Im too scared to talk to my mum about it (despite being 18)
    Im unsure what my options are to deal with it? can anybody give me advice?

ReputationRep:
    It's really very unlikely if he didn't ejaculate in you, I don't think anyone is going to have the confidence to say "No, impossible!" to you because stranger things have happened but I wouldn't put money on it. To be honest, the best you can do is wait out a couple of weeks. If you know when your period is due then you'll know if you miss it, and then you should do a test.

Edit: Also take the morning after pill if this was yesterday or today.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    If he didn't ejaculate inside you, it's staggeringly unlikely that you're pregnant from this. When was your last period?

Do you know why the condom split?

ReputationRep:
    If this was recent, in the last few days then go get the morning after pill. You can either get it free from certain places or buy it yourself. Here's some info.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/contrac...raception.aspx

While it's less likely, it is possible to get pregnant from the precum, which generally kinda 'leaks' for most of the time that the penis is hard, especially when being stimulated. So while he didn't ejaculate he still probably 'leaked' some of it and it is possible to get pregnant from it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Not every man generates 'precum' and it quite often doesn't have any sperm in it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there is a less chances to be pregnant. Because the guy already said he didn't *** inside. So no problem I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unprinted)
    Not every man generates 'precum' and it quite often doesn't have any sperm in it.
    "So can you get pregnant from pre-ejaculatory fluid (pre-***)?* Well...... as this fluid does not contain sperm it can't by itself cause a pregnancy.* However as the purpose of this fluid is to flush out the penis it will bring any sperm left in the penis from the last ejaculation to the tip of the penis. If this happens that small amount of sperm could cause a pregnancy."

While I didn't say it's likely you'll get pregnant from it, it is possible and people have gotten pregnant before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi all, I am a very bad worrier and im unsure what to do
    I had sex for the very first time but in the middle we noticed the condom had split so we stopped
    But around/ 10-15 mins later thats when the ejaculation happen but not inside

As this is my first time and the condom split im worried if there is a small chance anything could have happen before we noticed it split (he pulled right out thats how we noticed and i didn't feel anything) He also insists he did not do any ejaculations inside me as we just got started, and we both would have felt something, so we pulled out and it was a good 5- 10 mins after.

Cause its my first time i am freaking out if there is a small chance of any pregnancy?

Im too scared to talk to my mum about it (despite being 18)
    Im unsure what my options are to deal with it? can anybody give me advice?
    Pretty small cahnce of anything happening your good dont stresss yourself out about it !

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.