sharmacka
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm starting my a levels in September and I'm intending on doing maths, further maths, chemistry and computer science. I also have a part time job at the moment which I want to continue with during the school year because I enjoy it and for the experience.

Would all this be manageable considering I am taking quite "hard" a levels?
PharaohFromSpace
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sharmacka)
I'm starting my a levels in September and I'm intending on doing maths, further maths, chemistry and computer science. I also have a part time job at the moment which I want to continue with during the school year because I enjoy it and for the experience.

It entirely depends on you as a person, your determination and capabilities. If you can do it then great. Also depends on the amount of time your part time job takes away, bearing in mind a levels need a lot more study time than GCSE's.

Good luck though!
CorpusLuteum
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Depends how you deal with stress
Raizelcadres
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sharmacka)

As long as you don't slack and are determined you will do well. Remember if you don't understand something, ask yourself what part do you not understand and why you don't understand this. You will manage don't worry, have a positive mindset and be organised. All the best starting from september.
sharmacka
Rep:
?
(Original post by PharaohFromSpace)
It entirely depends on you as a person, your determination and capabilities. If you can do it then great. Also depends on the amount of time your part time job takes away, bearing in mind a levels need a lot more study time than GCSE's.

Good luck though!
It is a zero hour contract so hopefully won't take too much time away during the school year but thanks!

(Original post by Raizelcadres)
As long as you don't slack and are determined you will do well. Remember if you don't understand something, ask yourself what part do you not understand and why you don't understand this. You will manage don't worry, have a positive mindset and be organised. All the best starting from september.
I intend on starting revision from day one since that what many people recommend doing at a level so that should help. and thanks for the advice
sharmacka
Rep:
?
They won't clash since my manager is aware I am going to start 6th form in September.and thanks for the help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (393)
56.55%
I don't have everything I need (302)
43.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise