Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I'm thinking about applying for the BA Womenswear at Central Saint Martins but as I come from abroad I have to work while studying because London is a very expensive city and I could only be able to work this out by this means. I'd be very thankful if you could give me some information about this or share some personal experience so that it may become possible.

ReputationRep:
    Get your CV ready as soon as possible. It really depends in what you are interested. Depending on that you can do your best to try and find something. If you know some jobs and places you can apply or even apply before you come to London. Then it could help you.

Also, many large companies have job opening advertisements on their websites in the footer part of the website. Some large companies do not do CVs but they have their own application. So, you may need to fill out some applications depending on the place.

I wish you all the best! I hope you can find something you enjoy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edu1041)
    Hey guys! I'm thinking about applying for the BA Womenswear at Central Saint Martins but as I come from abroad I have to work while studying because London is a very expensive city and I could only be able to work this out by this means. I'd be very thankful if you could give me some information about this or share some personal experience so that it may become possible.
    Print out like 30 copies of your CV and hand them into every shop. Do so confidently and in a smiley friendly manner

ReputationRep:
    Tesco or any other supermarket is amazing with students but especially Tesco who have a student exchange programme.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edu1041)
    Hello there

Get your CV ready and print off a load of them and as soon as you're in London go into shops, hand them out and just be confident also, have a look online at jobs in London too

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.