Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm so happy, had so many pieces of good news today, and on top of that my boyfriend is now on his way from the airport to his home so he can drive up to see me! After 4 weeks of him being away!

What a lovely day

After all the bad stuff thats happened to me in the last couple of weeks. This is good

Anyone else having a good day today, or is it a bad one?

xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Glad to hear good stuff if happening for you
    Today is a bad day for me though, overslept so feel crappy, best friend is going away for a month in 2 days and today is the last time i see her, already had an arguement with my dad this morning and generally feeling depressed as usual

ReputationRep:
    I feel crap today, can't stop crying...and I'm probably crying over ****! Probably hormones, but still makes me feel crap

Glad you're happy soar!!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    im feeling good knowing i got into uni, also im going back to england in a couple of weeks, my birthday is soon and the weather is good among other things!!

ReputationRep:
    Hooray for all you happy people

I'm ok, got work later though which is boring but at least I'm earning a few quid to pay the rent.

ReputationRep:
    Better than the rest of the week . I'm seeing an old friend tonight I haven't seen for about 10 years - kind of excited and also nervous :eek:. But I'm still depressed .

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy too!

It's FRIDAY! Happy Friday everyone!
    It's pay day!
    Pub lunch soon!
    But later on haha!
    WEEKEND! Yay!
    :party:
    Ohh and 3 people today said I looked nice, which is, like, weeeird.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, the only thing that made me happy is today is Friday~~~

i am going to have two days off... ...

i am going to see movies: die heart4 and harry potter....

i seems so nice!

i cannot waiting for it

ReputationRep:
    I don't like you.
    :p:
    Nah good on you.

ReputationRep:
    I hate Fridays. It's because I live with my parents and they are in constantly at the weekend but work during the week. Just the thought that it's the weekend tomorrow is horrible for me.

ReputationRep:
    I'm also happyyy

Last night my boyfriend said he'd like to stay together when I'm at uni - I always assumed he wouldn't want a long distance relationship and I was dreading the 'what do we do when you go away' conversation, but now it's like a huge weight off my shoulders.

Anddd I just got a phone call off my work experience who I sent a letter to, saying they have a job available and I'm going in for an interview/to talk to the guy who 'employeed' me before on Thursday. FINALLY.

AND I'm going to Disneyland/Paris on Sunday

ReputationRep:
    Well im happy for all those that are happy :]
    Make the most of it!
    Whilst my day is crap, the weather is crap, just getting over an allergic reaction, and sunburn , feel tired, hungry but no food till the big shop, NO GOOD TV IS ON! and my boyfriend doesnt come back from Israel for 3 weeks and 2 days. oh and my best friend has gone on hols for 2 weeks today. Can it get any worse?? xxx

ReputationRep:
    woo! glad your having a good day! im having an ok day. just having a meh week really. Some bad stuff has happened, and some good stuff, so it kinda evens out. Just i feel really bored.. so more of the meh-ness. ooh but im going to see Shrek 3 later yay!

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling bloody suicidal... enrolled on this summer job as an activity coordinator and work has been piling up, there are a thousand things to do and i'm really baffled by it all. To top it off i don't think my boss likes me, she's been angry with me all week. I'm really doing my best, so I don't think I deserve to be treated like sh**. I thought this was going to be A FUN JOB, but instead it is making me irritable, anxious and confused *sulk sulk*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetcherry)
    I'm feeling bloody suicidal... enrolled on this summer job as an activity coordinator and work has been piling up, there are a thousand things to do and i'm really baffled by it all. To top it off i don't think my boss likes me, she's been angry with me all week. I'm really doing my best, so I don't think I deserve to be treated like sh**. I thought this was going to be A FUN JOB, but instead it is making me irritable, anxious and confused *sulk sulk*
    Maybe best get out the job then?

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was going to be a terrible day. I was woken up yet again at 5.30am by an unidentified tapping noise. Realised then that my Alarm Clock had stopped working, so had to go on a major hunt for batteries before rolling back into bed. Got up, no clean trousers. Went out in the rain in 3/4 lengths and sandals and missed my bus...

Then I got to work (well, the CAB where I volunteer) and my first interview was with a lovely couple I interviewed last week, who had requested me again, and who gave me a thank you card afterwards for helping them.

Made my day, I'm still happy about that!

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy too no particular reason really just in a rather jolly mood which is rather surprising because I have to get up at 6:30 every morning to make sure my brother gets up and take him to school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AverageGuyOnTheStreet)
    Maybe best get out the job then?
    Yeah, thought about that! Well for one... I need the money. Two... it's a valuable work experience. Three... I've only been at it two weeks and I'm not the type to give up so easily. So I guess I'll stick to it for two more weeks and then take a decision. We'll see. Nice to know there are so many happy people around... wish I knew how to find a switch and just turn off the worrying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetcherry)
    Yeah, thought about that! Well for one... I need the money. Two... it's a valuable work experience. Three... I've only been at it two weeks and I'm not the type to give up so easily. So I guess I'll stick to it for two more weeks and then take a decision. We'll see. Nice to know there are so many happy people around... wish I knew how to find a switch and just turn off the worrying
    OK, no worries. I hope it improves for you. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    S hit Day - End of

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.