The Student Room Group

Cardiff University Medicine Applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 740
Original post by noctisff
How much reading time do you get before a station?

2 minutes
Reply 741
I'm dreading my interview on wedneday but I also can't wait to get it over and done with. I wasn't this nervous for my previous interview. 😥
I learnt loads about the NHS in Wales and did not get asked one question on it!

I had my interview yesterday. I think I was expecting it to be so bad that I was pleasantly surprised!

Does anyone know when they send out offers? I looked on last years thread and if I understood correctly, they seemed to do interviews in December, Jan and Feb last year and send out a batch of offers at the end of each month.

My understanding this year is that all the interviews are finished by the end of this week, so I guess the whole process has changed. Anyone have any idea?

Good luck to those of you who have not had your interviews yet.
Original post by Mousiebrown

I had my interview yesterday. I think I was expecting it to be so bad that I was pleasantly surprised!

Does anyone know when they send out offers? I looked on last years thread and if I understood correctly, they seemed to do interviews in December, Jan and Feb last year and send out a batch of offers at the end of each month.

My understanding this year is that all the interviews are finished by the end of this week, so I guess the whole process has changed. Anyone have any idea?

They said they give out offers mid February to end of February. Glad your interview was good! :smile:
Reply 744
Original post by Mousiebrown

That's surprising since there's a whole station on the NHS. Good to hear your interview went well though. Mines tomorrow :/
Original post by ilovepalmtrees
They said they give out offers mid February to end of February. Glad your interview was good! :smile:

I'm not sure about 'good', but just better than expected! Thank you very much, not too long to wait then!

Good luck to all of you x
So have interviews finished now? Now we're all just waiting?
Have all interviews been given out for international students? Is anyone else still waiting?
Original post by mmkhamed1
Have all interviews been given out for international students? Is anyone else still waiting?

I'm waiting
Yeah today was the last day of interviews.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nomophobia
Yeah today was the last day of interviews.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well wait for me getting the interview soon and shovel it up your .....eyes.
How did everyone find the interview?
Original post by Cal1234
How did everyone find the interview?

with me personally i did find some questions were difficult to anwser especially the last three stations and i was very silly for not anwsering one of the numeracy questions (interviews have finished now) haha but hoping for the best! How did you find it?
When are offers being given out - is it early or late Feb?
Original post by Mimi230299
When are offers being given out - is it early or late Feb?

Mid to late feb

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sarab456
with me personally i did find some questions were difficult to anwser especially the last three stations and i was very silly for not anwsering one of the numeracy questions (interviews have finished now) haha but hoping for the best! How did you find it?

I found some parts difficult, the time pressure on maths made that station quite difficult for me.
Reply 756
are they still giving out interviews, or should i assume rejection?
Yeah sorry last interviews were the 25th of Jan
Original post by 13elg
are they still giving out interviews, or should i assume rejection?
can the people still waiting post their stats if you don't mind? (international student still waiting). Is anyone sure they're not giving out more interviews?
Original post by mmkhamed1
can the people still waiting post their stats if you don't mind? (international student still waiting). Is anyone sure they're not giving out more interviews?

I'm sure, they said last week that their last interviews were this week (today)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending