raven48
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
It will save a lot of money and I do plan on going out every day, but on top of that there are tickets for other parties to buy in advance.
Tickets cost £38 altogether, which is quite expensive and one of my friends said they ended up spending around £200 for the whole of freshers.
What would be the cheapest option?
PippaStu
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah, if you're planning to go to most of the events then I would. For me, during freshers it wasn't worth it, because I only went to a handful of events, but wristbands are cost effective if you're going to a lot of uni events. It might be worth having a look first at the events that your university put on during freshers, how many you want to go to, and the entrance costs, and working it out from there
RyKristian
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I just looked at the freshers tickets / earlybirds etc

For me to get the earlybird ticket pack and the Tiger VIP and discount card it subtotalled at £60!!

I think the Tiger card is for a whole year but even still! £60!

I'm a student now, which means I'm broke haha! I thought most of freshers would be free
sarahhwhileyy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Tiger VIP is included in the freshers pack
endgametheory
Badges: 2
Report 3 years ago
What on earth do you even do at freshers for it to be that expensive
alexpiper16
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by raven48)
It will save a lot of money and I do plan on going out every day, but on top of that there are tickets for other parties to buy in advance.
Tickets cost £38 altogether, which is quite expensive and one of my friends said they ended up spending around £200 for the whole of freshers.
What would be the cheapest option?
If you're planning on going to all the events then I'd suggest buying it. I'm a second year and last year the early bird price (the £38 you've said) went up to the normal price of £50 so you might wanna get the pack soon!
raven48
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by RyKristian)
I just looked at the freshers tickets / earlybirds etc

For me to get the earlybird ticket pack and the Tiger VIP and discount card it subtotalled at £60!!

I think the Tiger card is for a whole year but even still! £60!

I'm a student now, which means I'm broke haha! I thought most of freshers would be free

What is the tiger VIP and discount card? Theres so much to buy i'm gonna be broke!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Portsmouth
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 30 Nov '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
10.53%
They might tell the bully (3)
15.79%
I don't think they'd understand (3)
15.79%
It might lead to more bullying (6)
31.58%
There's nothing they could do (5)
26.32%

Watched Threads

Latest