Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am interested to know if how many of us here have applied to the course? I just applied recently and now awaiting for the university's decision. I get very nervous each day and evey time I check my email... (fingers crossed) 😁

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've been accepted and will be starting in September

ReputationRep:
    Oh well congratulations mate! How did you get accepted? Did you get an unconditional offer? What did you study and what grade were you predicted if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    Was offered a conditional and then it changed to unconditional recently after I got D*DD in my IT BTEC

ReputationRep:
    Oh.. No wonder why they turned it to unconditional. That's good! I hope I'll get to see you in September.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Throughly recommend joining the Computing & Engineering Society at the Student Union once your place has been confirmed (http://www.rusu.co.uk/societies/13615/)

Mark
    2nd Year Accounting and Management

ReputationRep:
    My insurance choice - CS with year in industry.

ReputationRep:
    Starting in September as well!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by computationchive)
    My insurance choice - CS with year in industry.
    (Original post by ZAYN.)
    Starting in September as well!
    Congratulations to both of you and look forward to welcoming you both at Reading in September

Mark
    2nd Year Accounting and Management

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.