The Student Room Group

Why do girls always complent their ugly friends on pics?

You will see so many girls posting stuff like "beautiful babes" or "you look so hot bae" on their friends pics even when they look like trash. It's not that girls can't be beautiful in their own way but its becoming so cliched from girls that it loses all meaning especially when they paint their faces with thick layers of make up. That's the worst blergh :tongue:

*Yes I've notced my speellingf error in the title ._. *
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

My best friends pretty af
Reply 2
#Like4Like #comment4comment
Everyone deserves confidence :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Maths (2^2) Life
You will see so many girls posting stuff like "beautiful babes" or "you look so hot bae" on their friends pics even when they look like trash. It's not that girls can't be beautiful in their own way but its becoming so cliched from girls that it loses all meaning especially when they paint their faces with thick layers of make up. That's the worst blergh :tongue:

and these ugly ass girls go and make threads on TSR and be like "why are no guys interested in me?....I always do my hair, nails and makeup and all friends tell me I look really good"

That feeling when your entire reality is based on a lie :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)

*Yes I've noticed my spelling error in the title ._. *

Because friendship involves building the other person up and emphasising their positive traits and that's what the comments are intended to do. Also, what you find ugly another guy might find attractive
Reply 6
Because girls fake compliment each other even if they know its not true.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Beauty is subjective

Spoiler

Original post by loveleest
Everyone deserves confidence :frown:

I'm talking about the girls that only compliment their friends for arbritary reasons. People do desevre compliments but not for people who cover their faces in ridiculous amounts of makeup and constantly get 10 people telling how "attractive" they are
Just a girl thing I guess. Guys pretty much never do it though. Interesting observation and definitely true.
I've never had that ngl probe cuz I ain't pretty πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ž
Original post by A321
Because girls fake compliment each other even if they know its not true.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Girls can be the worst, pretend to be friends and mock each other behind each others backs
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I've never had that ngl probe cuz I ain't pretty πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ž

You're perfect the way you are :redface:
Yeah I notice that too but for some reason my friends and I have never done that before

Because negative honesty is looked down upon when it comes to girls and looks :^)
Girls can be the worst, pretend to be friends and mock each other behind each others backs

Guys can be just as worse tbh
Original post by drowzee
Beauty is subjective

Spoiler

ofc looks are subjective, I just hate girls who compliment their friends who are artficailly and stereotypically attractive
You're perfect the way you are :redface:

Well, thank you ☺️
:cry2:

I'd prefer to be told the truth, and I have been irl. If they don't think I am pretty, they won't call me ugly but they won't compliment me either, and I think that's the best way to go about it.
Original post by loooopppyyy
People that **** off other peoples looks and weight are the ones that are ugly, an ugly personality is the worse kind of ugly!

I'm not saying people should call each other ugly I'm just saying that these compliments are uncessary and becoming worthless

Quick Reply

Latest