This discussion is closed.
Badges: 14
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
There are two types of membership:

1)Full Member Status - you plan to study Physics (or related subject, eg. engineering, natsci[physical], computer science, maths, architecture, electronics etc...) at University level.

2)Honorary Member Status - you have a genuine interest in Physics, but do not plan to study it beyond A-Level.

Both memberships allow you to do the same things within the society, the 2different types are simply used to allow people to distinguish between someone who will study the subject further and those who won't, such as if they require information about specific topics etc.

If you want to join please PM your type of membership and I will add you to the official list. I will not be replying to people who ask to join via this thread, or any others, as I don't check them often enough! Sorry.

Please be patient, particularly as I will be away from Friday (16th July) for 2wks.

Additionally, please do not add the society to your signature until you have received your confirmation PM.

Thank you
UKL PhySoc Founder
new posts
to top
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.


How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (65)
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (72)
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (62)
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (70)
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (34)
I haven't started researching yet (33)

Watched Threads

View All