Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I want to submit my visa application next week so I can make sure it gets processed on time. But came across the level of course and qualification question and was a tad confused because on my CAS it says QCF_NQF7 but on the guide that I used to help fill out the form mentioned only NQF7 without the QCF affix. Is there a difference? Should I write it as QCF_NQF7 or NQF7, or does it make no difference?

Thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by KrimsonKorra)
    I want to submit my visa application next week so I can make sure it gets processed on time. But came across the level of course and qualification question and was a tad confused because on my CAS it says QCF_NQF7 but on the guide that I used to help fill out the form mentioned only NQF7 without the QCF affix. Is there a difference? Should I write it as QCF_NQF7 or NQF7, or does it make no difference?

Thanks

For Cambridge? The International Students Team can help with visa applications - they'll be more likely to help than asking on here. It's important to make sure you have it right as filling it out incorrectly may cause you a long delay.Email the International Student Team at [email protected] ac.uk.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.