Turn on thread page Beta

help me -Newcasle university or university of strathclyde watch

ReputationRep:
    I have offers from newcasle university and university of strathclyde for ms in mechatronic engg. But i am really confused which one should i go for both are good so please help me which one i should go for and why?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by vead)
    I have offers from newcasle university and university of strathclyde for ms in mechatronic engg. But i am really confused which one should i go for both are good so please help me which one i should go for and why?
    Have you visited either place? Which one did you prefer? If you haven't then you should go.

What made you apply in the first place? Is there something particular about either course that you like?

ReputationRep:
    I am from India so its not possible to visit either one. What made me apply is good reputation of these two uni. I want to know the about these two university as i not able to see these universities for myself.
    I have offers for same course in both university for Ms in mechatronics engg.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.