The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

looking for accomodation and flatmates

Hi guys,

i will be joining UCL in september and i haven't sorted my accomodation yet. I am a postgraduate student aged 26. I want 2/3 girls to live with me. My budget is 200 pounds per person/week although i prefer less. I want a flat near the university. I have searched for properties online, but they are available for immediate occupancy and booking them before viewing would be a grave mistake. So, what I have thought is to go to London earlier than the start date to go house hunting. If anyone is in the same boat as me, please feel free to PM me. And if anyone has any properties in mind, Pretty please suggest me.
spareroom.co.uk

find housemates or places with an empty room*
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Hi,

I am in the same boat. Starting UCL in September and needing accommodation. Have you found anywhere or anyone yet?

Thanks,
Reply 3
Have not you applied for the UCL accomodation?
Reply 4
I've applied in ISH. Lets hope i get it!
Original post by hettielyall
Hi,

I am in the same boat. Starting UCL in September and needing accommodation. Have you found anywhere or anyone yet?

Thanks,
Reply 5
Missed the deadline. I'll apply on the waiting list when it opens.
Reply 6
Hi everyone! If you are still looking, I have an En-suite room available at Station Court student hall in Seven Sisters (Victoria line), 20 min to UCL by tube. It is £181/week all bills included, 40-week contract starting September 10th. I need to find someone to take over my contract as I'll finally be moving with friends. It is cheaper than in the website because I booked it back in February. Deposit is already paid!! Please text me if interested :smile:
Hi, I am also looking for accommodation for the following year. I'm a 2nd year male maths student looking for other maths-related degree students to share accommodation with. The cheaper the better, but all sensible options considered. Would prefer to live within cycling distance of UCL.
Original post by MmKaznowski
Hi, I am also looking for accommodation for the following year. I'm a 2nd year male maths student looking for other maths-related degree students to share accommodation with. The cheaper the better, but all sensible options considered. Would prefer to live within cycling distance of UCL.

Hey @MmKaznowski! Have you had a look at Tufnell House?

It's just an 18 minute cycle journey away from the UCL campus: Google Map.

Please let me know if you have any questions :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MmKaznowski

I would avoid all private hall providers unless you want to sell your kidneys to pay for living. They all charge a crazy amount for rent.

Unfortunately, if you can't find anyone on the various facebook groups then you may have to chance it on Spareroom. Best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending