This discussion is closed.
Zapsta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I'm watching it now. It's so funny. And please don't move this to the media/entertainment sub-forum. It's too good.
posh&loaded_lib
Report 16 years ago
oh that random cartoon- we used to watch that when we were bored at school in the afternoons
The voices are quite annoying like american and squeaky :rolleyes:
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
I'm watching it now. It's so funny. And please don't move this to the media/entertainment sub-forum. It's too good.
i fookin hate that cartoon. hey arnold all the way
Zapsta
Rep:
?
(Original post by posh&loaded_lib)
oh that random cartoon- we used to watch that when we were bored at school in the afternoons
The voices are quite annoying like american and squeaky :rolleyes:
I don't think they're annoying. I think they're cool. Better than Spongebob Squarepants? Could be.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tinykates)
i fookin hate that cartoon. hey arnold all the way
Hey Arnold! always used to have a moral or something though. It completely ruined it. And like Arnold had a conscience as well. What a heck was that all about?
posh&loaded_lib
Report 16 years ago
I don't think they're annoying. I think they're cool. Better than Spongebob Squarepants? Could be.
Spongebob square pants spongebob square pants spongebob SQUARE PANTS
yes agreed it is bloody annoying :rolleyes: Hmm arges ago when I was like 9 they used to have Captain Caveman, it was old but rather funny....
yey! Hey, Arnold a.k.a football head hehe the sadness of me
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hey Arnold! always used to have a moral or something though. It completely ruined it. And like Arnold had a conscience as well. What a heck was that all about?
...i never noticed. i thought all kids progs had morals though...must admit i never managed to watch fairly odd parents all the way through though
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Spongebob square pants spongebob square pants spongebob SQUARE PANTS
yes agreed it is bloody annoying :rolleyes:
No, Spongebob Squarepants isn't annoying either. Stop saying these things!
Zapsta
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tinykates)
...i never noticed. i thought all kids progs had moralsd though...must admit i never managed to watch fairly odd parents all the way through though
You should. It's very good.
posh&loaded_lib
Report 16 years ago
No, Spongebob Squarepants isn't annoying either. Stop saying these things!
How could you call a dancing sponge who lives in a pineapple under the sea a timeless classic! nah
Zapsta
Rep:
?
How could you call a dancing sponge who lives in a pineapple under the sea a timeless classic! nah
Why not?
posh&loaded_lib
Report 16 years ago
Why not?
shush, I don't know! maybe it could survive as something "retro"
Leaby
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes that cartoon is hilarious! The voices are not annoying in my opinion, it's what makes it funny. It can be overly American though.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I love that. Tis one of favourite cartoons.
Knight-Errant
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
One of the voices on there is the voice of Rikku on FFX, called Tara Strong I think. Just a bit of useless info. No, I'm not a FFF'inFanboy, I have a photographic memory, to an extent. She looks pretty nice too from the pic...
Leaby
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Knight-Errant)
One of the voices on there is the voice of Rikku on FFX, called Tara Strong I think. Just a bit of useless info. No, I'm not a FFF'inFanboy, I have a photographic memory, to an extent. She looks pretty nice too from the pic...
I think she does quite a few cartoon voices.
superomega1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i love that cartoon, its one of those childish cartoons that has got adult humor in it so it appeals to me
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
that program is a pile of sh*te. Voices are annoying and the stories are pointless. Spongebob all the way
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
and 2 wishing fairys are a classic because?
Zapsta
Rep:
?
(Original post by eric bischoff)
that program is a pile of sh*te. Voices are annoying and the stories are pointless. Spongebob all the way
You just don't get it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (50)
22.42%
No (173)
77.58%

Watched Threads