Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Also, what general things should I know?

ReputationRep:
    We're not allowed to discuss our own interview questions on here so just make sure you know your puppy and kitten vaccs and the basic 'why do you want to be a vet' or 'why this vet school' questions. Then go through your PS and WEX and make sure you feel confident discussing all the things you have mentioned to at least some degree
    You'll also need to keep up with current events like BVD and TB etc. and I'd suggest knowing the five freedoms (relating to animal welfare) and look up some ethical scenarios- they don't need to be vet related, just make sure they make you think and you can justify your answers

(Original post by Maisie.B)
    What are some common interview questions when applying for vet school. Also, what general things should I know?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Read through the interview prep thread stickied at the top of the forum. Contrary to popular belief I didn't write it for my own benefit
    (Original post by Maisie.B)
    What are some common interview questions when applying for vet school. Also, what general things should I know?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.