Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If you study optom at this university, how is it like? How many lectures a week?
    ALSO how is the university? And the people??
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Never did Optometry but I did go to uni here.

The university is average at best. Socially, it's terrible so you will need to make extra effort if you wanna go out clubbing or to meet people.

ReputationRep:
    Is it really competitive ? Also how many people usually get in and how many usually apply ?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Is it really competitive ? Also how many people usually get in and how many usually apply ?
    City University or Optometry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    I applied to Cardiff for Optometry and still remember reading on their website that they had 80 places available with 450 applicants.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 2, 2017
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.